[thesite] Members' Directory/Pages

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu May 17 13:13:40 CDT 2001

Joshua,

Between what you have and what Erik has, perhaps we'll be able to coordinate
the two efforts to get what it is we need/want for the members info pages.
I don't think we really want a resume builder application per se.  Not like
what you see on typical resume sites.  But, it's all still in the definition
stages.

Do you have any database schemes we can look at?  Actually, for Rudy and
Erik to look at and compare the existing members schema and then we can
decide what additional fields/information we need to add.

I'll let Rudy pipe up here and explain the evolt database.

Michele

(P.S.  Joshua, can I bug ya with a few absolutely very basic CF questions
offlist?)