[thesite] Members' Directory/Pages

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Thu May 17 16:13:18 CDT 2001

> no comment, sorry, i just don't know enough about it, but as soon as i saw
> "you would take the form struct as it comes in, wddx it, and store it in a
> repository for later compilation!" my mind sort of tuned out...
>
> no offence, josh, but we should get the basics up and running first...

None taken.  The stuff I was talking about doesn't really pertain in this
case.  You are talking about storing user information, whereas I was talking
about a *technique* to build a large step-through process involving may
forms.  Such a technique could be used to build a resume builder, which has
almost nothing to do with the flexible user attributes you are talking
about.

-joshua