[thesite] RE: New Stylesheets

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu May 17 16:59:43 CDT 2001

umm.. I can get into mine without a prob using CuteFTP.

Keep in mind, your UserID and PW for the WEO site is not necessarily the
same as what you set up (requested) for your MEO account.  That's why I
suggested that your userid for your meo account is probably ronwhite (unless
you have an email address that was issued well before meo accounts were
given to the general membership).

Just a guess,

Michele