[thesite] friday is a good day..

Judith Taylor judi at frognet.net
Fri May 18 10:10:22 CDT 2001

I hope to be able to get more done this weekend. I'm trying to make
intelligent comments and so it's a bit slow going as I'm not familiar with
the flow of the site...comments I make tend to deal with what is calling
what and being called where for why. That sounds more complicated than it
is - really! :o) Been doing a lot of back and forth with the
files....trimming out the unused files in the 'root' dir helped. :o)

Judith

Daniel J. Cody put into words:
>i'm takin off work on friday(today) to finish up thewife and to deal with
>the insane, but good, amount of traffic on thesite
>
>hopefully lots gets done, if its not too much to ask, can i get a status
>report from those of you that are working on projects?(seth, matt, dean,
>judith, judah, colette, ron, michele, and anyone i missed ) :)
>
>i'd appreciate, trying to get my - and evolts - ducks in a row :)
>
>.djc.

Judith Taylor
ICQ: 67460562
Freelance ColdFusion Developer - Athens, OH

Friends don't let friends code before coffee.