CSS small error .... was .... Re: [thesite] Re: [thelist] got a minute for evolt?

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Fri May 18 15:50:55 CDT 2001

Hi, Michele  -

Yeah, that shouldn't be commented out. The reason that it hasn't affected
the site is because we never specified a different font for that particular
piece of the puzzle.

I've fixed it and attached it. Can somebody with upload privs put this on
t.e.o so we can make sure that it doesn't do something stupid? I'll check
the stylesheets for the other domains later.

Thanks for spotting that, Erik.

Thanks
David