[thesite] colette was: friday is a good day..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri May 18 16:04:05 CDT 2001

Sorry :)

the project i was referering to was the new dir.evolt.org site that
simon wrote this week.. its done in php and mysql and sitting on one of
our boxes.. could you email him at ppxsjc1 at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk and
see if there's anything he could use a hand with? I know he's going to
be workinng on it this weekend :)

oh, and where in milwaukee are you from? menomonee falls here.. if
you're free in the evening on the 30th, there are about 5 of us evolt
folks getting together for beers at the ale house on water around 6ish

thanks again, and let me know if you need some more/better direction :)

.djc.