[thesite] new color schemes

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Fri May 18 16:15:25 CDT 2001

Thanks :-) Not bad for a rookie color coordinator, eh? Ocean is my fav as
well... I was going to call Blue, Deep Sea or Stormy Ocean, so it would be
more of a theme, but left it as is for now... It was pretty fun doing it,
I'm thinking I might have to start sliding more toward WebDev and away from
Network Engineering :-)

Thanks,
Ron White