[thesite] more damn schemes!

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri May 18 22:30:27 CDT 2001

Hey Josh ..

Like I said to you earlier, this is AWESOME!!!   So many good things are
coming together for Evolt this week .. WOW!!

Just playing now ..

Can we edit a scheme?  Each time I save, I need to give it a new name.

Can you add two additional elements ...

Article titles, visited status:

    a.title:visited  (in CSS file)

background colour for code snippets in text areas:

    .code  (in CSS file)

This is really awesome.

Future implementation, can this be incorporated some way to allow users
(logged in members) to create and pick their own stylesheets?

Michele