[thesite] d.e.o layout

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Tue May 22 08:15:00 CDT 2001

Hey, Simon--

d.e.o is looking great. I like that emerald scheme and I'm glad it's being
used. :)

I have some questions about the layout for the group in general.

When we started migrating l.e.o and b.e.o to the new layout back in January
we talked about leaving the blacktabnavbarthingie at the top of the page the
same on all the domains, with the nav menu in it. Should we continue with
that? In the case of d.e.o it would mean moving the search field, probably
down into the side bar where it is on w.e.o. Does that seem reasonable?

The other question is about the breadcrumbs and the sidebar. On the other
domains, the sidebar is always in contact with the blacktabnavbarthingie,
which I think I prefer to the gap that d.e.o's  breadcrumb trail currently
creates.

Opinions?

David