[thesite] most commented on articles

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu May 24 22:07:50 CDT 2001

Hey Matt.....

I like your suggestion .. my only concern would be .. is there enough room
to show all 15 comments on the side bar?  and if not, which I don't think
there will be, can the "MORE" lead to a more useful page, i.e. one sorted

My suggestion ..... on the side bar, show the latest 5 comments .. within
MORE, show the additional 10 .... then a link to the form for searching for
a comment.

Right now, its returning 1564 comments .. not sure what order they are in...
appears to be by Topic (should be changed to category), then by date, but
the Next Comment link keeps returning the same page.

Michele
(*please don't shoot me* <G>)