[thesite] themes milestone plan?

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Mon May 28 15:21:48 CDT 2001

Warden, Matt wrote on 28/5/01 8:41 pm

>> Do we tell members before or after we have
>> a fully working app (based on Josh's) to
>
>Um, not so fast. Has Josh said this is okay?

Whether his is the code or not, the principle's
fantastic - pretty close to the user interface we'd
need.

>I mean, it *is* his app
>and I don't think he designed it for the purpose you're proposing.
>Let's not commit anyone to something they haven't agreed to do. And I
>really do hope that he doesn't accept this task becuase anyone has
>pushed it on him. That would be a Bad Thing(tm).

+1

>> Before might be cool, with the appropriate
>> caveats, to enable people to have a play as
>> we've been doing. Kind of a public beta...
>
>You mean like we do with thesite at lists.evolt.org?   ;-)

hehe - private beta, and alphas too.

>> Where would the best place be to announce the
>> beta? We've used thechat before...
>
>Beta of what? Choosing the styles from the library?

members producing their own styles, and applying them.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)778 068 6418                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland