Logging in and Joining ... was ... Re: [thesite] anyone to test something?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu May 31 17:52:23 CDT 2001

Dan,

I just thought of something...

I was already logged in when I requested an meo account.  Doesn't it
remember my ID from weo site?  Will it?  or could it?  It knew my password,
obviously, cos I received an email confirmation.  And, I tried to sign up as
JoeTheCluelessUser and received an error, understandly, since he doesn't
exist (YET <G>).

The "Join" is in the top bar ... so, now I'm wondering am I joining meo or
Evolt (i.e. weo) [in reality, the page is a dead link atm]?

I really think the top menu options have got to be consistent across all the
sites (i.e. Join really shouldn't appear if I'm already logged in should
it?).  But, is that something we can do now that we have the db's and boxes
in the same place?  Or is it just wishful thinking?

More than ya asked for .. just some additional thoughts.

Michele