[thesite] Tips on members page?

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Thu Nov 1 13:18:41 CST 2001

On Nov 1, Dean Mah had something to say about Re: [thesite] Tips on members...

>Matt, how do you envision the 'list by author' feature working?  Are
>you thinking of a pulldown menu of tip authors?  (As mentioned
>previously, you can do a search for the author in the current setup.)
>Where did you want this feature added, to the weekly page, tip detail
>page, or ...?

Actually, I meant instead of listing the articles. Just a link saying
"This authors tips' or something of that sort pointed at
http://lists.evolt.org/thetips/index.cfm/a/whatever?userid=###

Know what i mean?

And that would negate the issue of an extra query...

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com