[thesite] priv levels (was: voting application)

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Nov 1 16:09:10 CST 2001

Not sure which lists this should go to these days ;) but we should announce
loudly that logging in (or eventually, being at a different level?) will get
you a different view. I may just be ignerrunt but I looked at the site for
months before it ever occurred to me to log in, and voila! new cool toys.

spinhead