[thesite] Tips on members page?

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 2 00:31:58 CST 2001

Michele Foster writes:

> No results for .jeff (under .jeffrey instead), djc, matt ?  :( Only
> 4 for isaac ?

Like Matt pointed out, if you post to thelist from an address other
than the one that you are signed up to evolt.org with, it won't match
since I'm only checking matched userid's.  Yeah, I was lazy and didn't
try searching by name.  Even if I did that wouldn't guarantee that all
the tips would be found.  For instance, if my profile name is "Dean
S. Mah" it wouldn't match tips from "Dean Mah" if a searched by exact
phrase or AND search.  An OR search would return all tips by people
named Dean or Mah.

> but, how do I get to view past the first 1-10 ?

Yeah, as Jeff pointed out, I screwed up.  I'll fix that.

Dean