[thesite] voting application

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sat Nov 3 18:46:25 CST 2001

Daniel J. Cody wrote on 31/10/01 6:55 am

>w.e.o is bloated enough IMO for a CMS.

feh - you've not seen Vignette EAP then ;-)

>to clarify, a CMS that runs on
>oracle and uses a URL scheme that isn't easily implemented and only ~3
>people understand.

Right, you *are* talking about EAP, sorry!

*grin*

Sorry, sore point. We're having performance
issues like you wouldn't believe at the moment. That's
what happens when clients choose their own solution rather
than the one you proposed to them. And then demand a working
site in a very, very short space of time.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland