[thesite] UEUE v.0.2 Update

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Nov 5 11:31:30 CST 2001

i'm sorry for not putting that in the correct context. i should have
said, 'theres nothing except that one page that credentials are required
for'. making people type in two pieces of information shouldn't be a
showstopper for UEUE.

if we decide to add new services to m.e.o. then we could address it at
that time again, *if and when that happens*.

unified logins are a big problem for evolt. we need to look past the
'what if' and 'if we ever' scenerios.

.djc.