[thesite] UEUE v.0.2 Update

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Nov 5 11:49:25 CST 2001

sorry, should have written, "unified logins and sessions are a big
problem for evolt"

to answer your question though, that would require giving every *.e.o
site access to the live DB and user info, which is what we're trying to
move away from. in the perfect world, we'd like to give approved sites
that 'we' may not have control over(like deo) indirect access to our
user base without giving them direct access to our actual live database.

.djc.