[thesite] UEUE v.0.2 Update

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Nov 5 21:19:54 CST 2001

On Nov 5, .jeff had something to say about RE: [thesite] UEUE v.0.2 Update

>> Or, when dan copies the db over to teo, is there some
>> magical process that changes all the passwords and user
>> information?
>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
>
>no, there isn't.  an issue, but only one of many existing issues.  what's to
>keep someone from just wiping the content table on w.e.o. right now?  where
>would we be then?

.jeff, weo's database is on a DIFFERENT server than all other
databases. WEO is on a different server than all other sites. I believe
this is already the case, \but if it ISN'T isolated by IP, it certainly
can be, I'm sure.

but, if you still wanna put the work in, go for it.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com