[thesite] Re: Propoganda FAQ....

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Nov 7 10:13:29 CST 2001

Mich -

ya, pretty much that.. "A Road Map to Evolt.org"..

when i got my first apple][gs they had this cool 'get started with your
new computer' disk.. taught you things like how to use a mouse(which
weren't all that standard..), point and click, drag & drop, etc.. simple
GUI things that anyone would learn if they jerked around with it long
enough, but you learned a lot faster with this :)

maybe posting some screenshots of what evolt looks like when you're not
logged in, what it looks like when you are logged in etc.. how an
article looks when you're the author of it, etc.. things like that

make sense kinda? :)

.djc.