[thesite] [UEUE] Unified Sessions req. for more details

Mark Nickel mnickel at new.rr.com
Fri Nov 9 10:06:35 CST 2001

.jeff,  anyone, please fill in some more details surrounding the what
and why for unified sessions?

I understand the concept and the why's for them in a J2EE sense, but
gimmie some nuts and bolts for our situation...

All this network/session traffic to and from ueue.evolt.org and the
subsites to support these sessions is going to result in a slow end-user
experience, IMHO.

Potentially *every* browser connections is going to result in session
synchronization with the subsite and ueue.evolt.org...

I think that the unified session is a bit of creeping featurism to UEUE,
but I'm interested in understanding more.

Mark
--
"Caution: Cape does not enable user to fly."

-Batman costume warning label