[thesite] Additions to default CSS file

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Nov 9 15:54:49 CST 2001

Hi Folks  (specifically Adrian ;)

Since I'm updating the CSS files this weekend ..... I just want to make sure
there are no objections to the following additions, as discussed this week:

abbr, acronym, .help { border-bottom : 1px dotted #000000 ; }

a.pagetitle1:link
        { text-decoration : underline ;
        color : #XXXXXX ; }   /* PageTitleLinkColor */

a.pagetitle1:visited
        { text-decoration : underline ;
        color : #XXXXXX ; }  /* PageTitleVisitedColor */

a.pagetitle1:hover
        { text-decoration : underline ;
        color : #XXXXXX ; }  /* PageTitleHoverColor */

Where the XXXXXX color value will be the same for each of the above, and
chosen based on what's been chosen for the PageTitle (background color).
So, for weo it will remain as #000000.  Note, no change will be noticeable
on weo, its the new CSS files that need these more, at this time.

Anything else, please let me know.

Thanks,

Michele