[thesite] [bug] on teo - Revived Article

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Nov 9 16:24:02 CST 2001

Before teo gets moved to live... there's a small bug in the new "Revived
Article" feature.

<quote>

- [<a
href="/article/bookmarklet_for_thelist_archives/17/706/index.html#comments"
title="View comments">Comments: 1 - [not rated]

</quote>

The <a> tag isn't closed around Comments and then the Rating link isn't
there at all.  Hence, the Comments: 1 - [not rated] is being linked as to
the Comments.  I dunno if this is cause by there being no ratings for this
particular article or not.  Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see
the next revived article ;)

Thanks,

Mich