[thesite] [bug] t.e.o styles..

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 12 16:07:01 CST 2001

erika -

i'm sorry it comes across that way to you, but theres nothing i can do
to help how you're interpretting a conversation between me and jeff(god
forbid if you heard how we talked to eachother on the phone. oh,
hopefully i've not offended anyone practicing Atheism, Islam, Buddhism,
Hinduism, or Taoism with the use of the term 'god')

jeff and i tend to disagree with eachother all the time, and it can seem
brutal at times to people who may be watching.

theres always that thar' delete key!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!