[thesite] Additions to default CSS file

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Tue Nov 13 14:19:40 CST 2001

>... i'm resisting classing every element just to apply a style...
> it feels like spaghetti, and it feels like we're now embedding
> our style in our markup

+1

this might make a good article

adding a class to every html element is fuggly -- i cannot pedantically
claim that this intellectually lazy practice does not separate style from
content, because it does, according to the letter of the law, but it's
still fuggly, and breaks the spirit...

i'd rather see a style sheet with styles declared for the html elements
themselves than for every tom dick and harry class that the author feels
needs a different treatment

rudy