[thesite] Additions to default CSS file

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Nov 14 09:33:34 CST 2001

Adrian,

----- Original Message -----
From: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>

| > From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>
| >
| > so ahh.. what does michele need to do to make the stylesheets work?
| >
| > if length(discussion) > Days(7);
| >  ask(original question);
|
| did we hit 7?  thought we just hit 2...
|
| wow, i really did jump into this thread late...
|
| michele should do as .jeff suggested...
|
| class the pagetitle1/2 <a> tags, add that to the CSS, and run with
| it....

 finally  .... ;)

One last question .. are we adding classes for the Active state for all
links?  Currently we only have Link, Hover, Visited.   If undefined, I'm
guessing its defaulting to one of the others, which is why its never been an
issue.  I'd prefer to get it all done right the first time tho.

| but who's gonna add 'em to all the other CSS files?

That would be me ... just been waiting for you guys to decide what needs to
be done. I'll fix all the files currently in use, as well as the new ones
proposed for the stylesheet selector.  (Except f.e.o., I'll send the info to
Matt/Garrett to update that one, since its very different than the others.)

Jeff, I have the CSS files here locally, let me know if you've updated them
please.  I'll post the changes required to the template pages to this list.

Thanks,

Michele