[thesite] test.evolt.org change fyi

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Nov 15 22:05:59 CST 2001

Isaac,

I don't think I'm seeing what it properly .. how come "Author" is so far
away ?  Looks like a word "lost" ?  I'm not sure we need "Author at all.  At
640 x 480, it looks really poor .. the text is way too narrow.

Here's a screen shot .. IE 5.5, using David's CSS.  (at pseudo 640x480 to
show "impact").

http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/teosample.jpg

I'd suggest eliminating "Total Ratings Received" .. I'm not sure it has any
value .. and there are just too many words there, IMHO.

I liked your other sample better.

The cubes are lost and alone at the bottom .. plus why have the cubes and
the words indicating number of articles written?  We don't need both ..
we've already decided on the cubes.  I think we're getting too granular
here.

Email/MemberPage - I'd prefer to link only to the Author name (as it is
now).  The author's email is on the member page, unless they asked that it
be hidden.  No reason to link to it separately.

And .. yes, let's not add any more classes .. as others suggested .. the
ones for "sidebar" are probably best... not pagetitle tho, as that's not
always changed.

My two cents ..

Michele