WHOA .. slow down - content class ..... :( was Re: [thesite] test.evolt.org change fyi

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Nov 16 13:33:13 CST 2001

Hey Guys!!!

/me puts bat down before she does something not nice.

You guys are confusing the heck out of me .. and everyone else reading the
messages on this list.

Back up a couple of steps.

Has it occurred to ANYONE that the granite.css file is WRONG?

Guess what .. it should NOT have a class for "content".  The fonts should
NOT be different than those in isaac.css.

Who was it that said the class for content was removed, cos the line height
was messing other things up?  And who was it that told me to delete it
within the HTML?  (in fact, someone else will be deleting it, since I don't
have access).

What's the problem with using the Sidebar class for the new author block?
Again, forget that GRANITE.CSS file is wrong.

No more classes, no <strong>'s etc.  Use the sidebar class and be done with
it.

All the CSS files MUST match up classes, elements, ID's with what's in
isaac.css.

Reign in it please .. focus, concentrate.  Let's not go adding stuff and
messing things up.  I'm trying to work on the CSS files .. but, damnit, you
guys keep changing what you're saying, making more suggestions, creating new
apps. without regard to what CSS file you SHOULD be working with, etc.

Getting rather annoyed here ... slow down, think first, then proceed.  Right
now t.e.o. is a jumbled mess .. how the heck are we going to roll all the
bug fixes and approved changes to w.e.o.  Let's get what's going on now
fixed, working, error free.

Michele