[thesite] Back to the Drawing board for UEUE?

.jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Fri Nov 16 14:59:08 CST 2001

rory,

so you're suggesting that we delete cookies when a request is made to
m.e.o.?  so we blast away the user's session state for other *.e.o. sites
simply because they visit m.e.o.?  seems problematic to me.

fwiw, there isn't any redirects taking place on m.e.o.  if i put an
application.cfm in my public_html folder then it will run and not the one in
the directory up.  what's to keep me from using all .html files and reading
the cookies with javascript?

thanks,

.jeff

http://evolt.org/