[thesite] comment searches

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sat Nov 17 12:32:31 CST 2001

Hey Bruce .....

In case you missed it in another post .. Jeff conceded to the overwhelming
pressure <g> and added the comment search option for all site visitors (i.e.
they don't need to log in to use it).  You can see the addition at
http://test.evolt.org.

As for the User's search, that's only available to those that are logged in.
On the sidebar, at the top, right under (currently) Article Search.  On the
test server, it now appears under the Comment Search.

The search User's option has been there for a while... but only to logged in
users.

HTH,

Michele