[thesite] Updated CSS Files

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sun Nov 18 19:35:56 CST 2001

Folks,

I've updated two of the CSS files .. according to the changes that have been
discussed over the past couple of weeks.

Both files now have the same classes.  Both article and homepage views are
from the most recent editions of the HTML pages that Jeff's been working on
this weekend.  The Article page is not a real one, but one that I pulled
together and combined several different things into one file.

Unfortunately, I'm out of time .. I'll do the other files next week.

If anyone sees anything odd, or that needs fixing, please let me know.

The files are at:

http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/newstyles/index.html

Thanks,

Michele