[thesite] [bug] t.e.o. - Other Articles Written by this Author

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Nov 19 06:05:23 CST 2001

On Nov 19, Madhu Menon had something to say about Re: [thesite] [bug]...

>Since this is "right side of the brain" stuff (and programmers tend to be
>"left side of the brain" people - I know; I've been  there and done that),
>it's difficult to convey in words. It's something you feel. Why did we
>start thechat? To encourage more social interaction between list members.
>This is simply another step in that direction. I bet good money that you
>will see more article comments if you start putting up pictures of authors.

Once again, this isn;t about whether or not to put up pictures of
authors. I'm personally all for that... on the article page where we've
put this kind of stuff in the past and where it makes most sense, IMO.

I really don't understand why everyone is arguing the "whether to put up
author pictures" argument. Can someone explain to me why it has to be on
the article page?

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com