[thesite] improved? rating layout

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Nov 19 07:28:31 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Madhu Menon" <webguru at vsnl.net>

| 1) The "rated very good to excellent" statement, apart from really kicking
| English in the balls, is vague. I feel that your gauge conveys the
| information much better. Hence, the line is redundant.

I like the words there too .... BUT ... I'd be happy enough changing the
Rating title to Article Rating.  If we keep the words too, add "This
article" to it, please.

| 2) Put a *little* more space between the rating gauge and the radio
buttons
| below.

+1

| 3) Trivial point: If we changed the border on the table from 3D borders to
| a flat border, it would look better.

Not sure I understand .. or maybe this was already changed?

| Unrelated comments:
| 1) The "Additional articles published on evolt.org by this author" section
| is too much like a rectangular mass of lines. It needs a bit more leading
| i.e., breathing room between lines. This helps readability (that
underlines
| already destroy).

+1

Can we add padding to just that <ul> without messing up the sidebar?  (shhh,
don't tell adrian ;)

Mich