[thesite] Re: improved? rating layout

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Nov 19 14:12:02 CST 2001

On Nov 19, aardvark had something to say about Re: [thesite] Re: improved?...

>> From: "Warden, Matt" <mwarden at mattwarden.com>

>> >Won't this royally screw up our db?
>>
>> UPDATE ratings set rating = ((6/5) * rating)
>> UPDATE content set rating = ((6/5) * rating)
>
>so how do we represent that in the radio buttons?  right now the
>radio button is checked at the number you selected...

Yeah, that'd be a problem.

>unless we have a 5.66666666667 radio button...

So, what are ya saying, arrd? You *don't* want this?

heh.

But, I could figure it out if we were actually gonna do it. Which I don't
think we are.

So, Michigan beats Ohio State in... 6 days, I believe.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com