[thesite] improved? rating layout

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 19 16:24:00 CST 2001

+1. nice idea rudy!

as for the current suggest implementation (if i'm looking at the latest
version) -- i can appreciate the red bar lining up with my current rating,
but what's with the segmentation of the red bar into 5 pieces? on mine, the
bar looks like it's about 3.25 long, not my rating of "4", or the average
rating of "4.28". quite confusing.

additionally, the colour of the bar itself will have to be pulled from the
stylesheet.

but if there's interest in rudy's idea, we should make that modification
before we obsess over these issues again.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au