[thesite] Where to put author info

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Nov 19 17:27:04 CST 2001

One of the primary benefits we promise authors is recognition. We shouldn't
limit in unnecessarily. We should allow authors the ability to limit it. If
I want my pic/bio/blurb on all my articles, that's a small price to pay for
a good article. (Yeah; lots of silly wild assumption there, bucko.) If I
don't, let's leave it out. Is consistency critical? We're not trying to look
like a big corporate site are we?

Besides, doesn't having your picture on the internet drive chicks crazy?

spinhead
old married guy who wouldn't know from eve what drives chicks crazy