[thesite] subscription options page

Bruce Heerssen bruce at heerssen.com
Wed Nov 21 17:45:31 CST 2001

Hey y'all

I went camping for a couple of days and turned off delivery for thelist, and
noticed that the option to do so is a little counter-intuitive.

http://lists.evolt.org/mailman/subscribe/thelist

Instead of:
------------------------
<a name="disable">
Turn this on if you want mail to not be delivered to you for a little
while.<br>
<input type=radio name="disablemail" value="0"> Off
<input type=radio name="disablemail" value="1" CHECKED> On <p>
------------------------

perhaps it should be:
------------------------
<a name="disable">
Turn this <stong>off</strong> if you want to stop receiving mail from thelist
for a little while.<br>
<input type=radio name="disablemail" value="0"> Off
<input type=radio name="disablemail" value="1" CHECKED> On <p>

Just a suggestion. Apologies if this has been covered before. If no one has
time - and y'all think this is a good idear - I'll make the changes and email
them to someone.

Oh yeah, the page is also not consistent with the rest of the site's design.
I guess I could look at that too... just give a shout.

--
Bruce Heerssen
Web Developer