[thesite] Converting the DB to MS-SQL

matthew matthew at spellbook.tv
Sat Nov 24 19:50:09 CST 2001

So is there any issue with doing a DTS from MS-SQL via ODBC to the Oracle Database to create a MS-SQL version of the DB?

Are there any stored proceedures that will get dropped?

Anythink that might not transfer?

Could I just go through the script and manually create a MS_SQL database based on what the script call for?

Does anyone one have a datamapping in something like Visio?

Sorry, I haven't delt with Oracle before.

-Matthew Laycock