[thesite] Testers Please - CSS Changes

Bruce Heerssen bruce at heerssen.com
Thu Nov 29 06:40:22 CST 2001

Michele Foster wrote:

> Hey Folks ....
>
> I need some browser & platform testers please.
<snip>
> I've created a sample page here.
>
> http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/newstyles/csstest.htm

Looks nice - everything appears to be the same. See screen shot:
http://members.evolt.org/bheerssen/images/css_screen_shot_2.png

as compared to:
http://members.evolt.org/bheerssen/images/css_screen_shot_1.png

I'm running Moz 0.9.6 on Linux-Mandrake 8.0

As I was getting ready to send this, I decided to test it in
NN 4.77 also. The test version appears to be more correct than
the production version. The links at the top are white in the
test version whereas they are black in the production version.
Everything else seems to be the same. A step in the right
direction, yes? If you'd like a screen shot of this also,
lemme know and I'll get to it later tonight.

-Bruce

"Freewheeling anarchy's great, but it doesn't scale very well." - Martin
Burns