[thesite] Community News Category

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Nov 29 17:16:23 CST 2001

Hey folks ...

I've a question ... and this may in fact be rather *dumb* .. but, hey, I
gotta ask anyway.

Looks like we'll need to add Community News category to both live and test
db in the next couple of days.

Is this going to mess up some of the queries?  i.e. I'll guess that
Community News will be treated in the same manner as FAQ articles are,
except that it will appear on the front page and it will appear from the
drop down box.  But, the queries wrt highest rated articles, those impacting
other articles by this author, and even article revival will have special
circumstances for this new category.

Do we have problems?

Mich