[thesite] t.e.o. update

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Fri Nov 30 07:48:44 CST 2001

> updated list of accepted tags in comments:
>
> a,b,strong,i,em,p,blockquote,ul,ol,li,dl,dd,dt,pre,code,cite,
> br,img,hr,small,big,q,span,sup,sub,table,thead,tbody,tfoot,tr,th,td

i added <div language="de"> to the german article yesterday

are we keeping separate lists of acceptable tags for comments and for
articles?

as for the table tags (are they really called child tags?  in any case, i
know what you mean) there are a few missing, but i don't suppose we need to
bother unless/until somebody else notices -- probably the only place they
might be needed is in an article describing what they're for (e.g. col,
colgroup)

rudy