[thesite] Article and Comment Notifications

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Oct 4 08:42:09 CDT 2001

Folks,

Well, now this is very odd .. but I received both article approval/received
notifications, as well as, notification for a comment (Someone is talking),
on teo.

So, now we have to figure out why its working on teo but not weo?

I know teo and weo are not in synch at the moment .. but the bug fixes Jeff
did and the modifications Dan made should have nothing to do with the
notifications coming from weo.  (Unless, of course, someone else's memory is
better than mine.)

Mich