[thesite] CodeFest: Proposed Task List

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Oct 5 12:32:18 CDT 2001

Hi Folks ..

http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/CodeFest_2001/draft_tasks.htm

A proposed task list above.  Please, everyone read through carefully and
provide comments where required.  (Specific subject lines would be very
helpful.)

Several proposed tasks do not have all of the information fleshed out yet.
So, if you want to provide suggestions/comments, please do so by mid next
week.

For those not attending CodeFest, if you have tasks to be done so that a
particular project can proceed, please provide the information required.  If
you can't do it in time for CodeFest, then please let me know, and we'll
take that particular project off the list of things to do (at CF and add it
to aeo).  If you'll be participating via IRC, that is fine too.  What I need
to know, is what can we proceed with.  The next step will be to divide up
the tasks among those that are coming and those that are participating via
IRC.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Anything else that needs to be added, let me know that too please.

Also, I've updated the list of participants:
http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/CodeFest_2001/cf_attend.htm

Jeff, the category descriptions, I dunno when I'll have a chance to write
the content for this.  That particular task isn't high priority.  I may get
the content written at CodeFest, but it won't have been through a review
process.

Rudy, your DB diagram would really be helpful.  :)

Dan, I didn't provide any information for the unified login.  I'll leave
that task in your capable hands to flesh out.  Also, are there any tasks you
want added for tagwear, since we'll have some PHP gurus at Codefest?

Michele
(the trying to be organized one)