[thesite] CodeFest: Proposed Task List

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 5 13:19:00 CDT 2001

Michele Foster writes:

> I didn't include the Tip Harvester in anyway on the task list.  Is
> there anything specific you need done or would like help with?

Things that need to be done:

1) Search function. (I suck, I haven't even started it.)
2) Production grade tip editor and list message editor.
3) Fixing the 'Next' and 'Prev' links when the tips are sorted.

> I was thinking as fill in time, Matt and I could direct others on
> categorizing the tips.

Yah, if there isn't anything else to do.  It's a very low priority.  I
wouldn't give out the password for the site though.  All my top secret
stuff is in there.  Shh!  Also, remember that the scripts are not
meant to be robust.  They're a hack so I could edit the tips in the
database.  (See 2 above.)

Dean