[thesite] CodeFest: Proposed Task List

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sun Oct 7 22:17:25 CDT 2001

Hi Isaac,

----- Original Message -----
From: "isaac" <isaac at members.evolt.org>

| > Also, I've updated the list of participants:
| > http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/CodeFest_2001/cf_attend.htm
|
| What about a column/row somewhere to outline the areas of expertise of
those
| in attendance?
|
| Some of those names I've not seen before on thesite/thelist, etc.

Well, to be honest .. I'm really over-loaded this week... so, it's going to
be hard enough for me to keep up and add continue updating the task file.

However, Dan knows all of the attendees fairly well... and he'll be looking
after assigning what tasks to individuals and teams of individuals, based on
the participants' skill set, experience level, and willingness to
participate on a project.   [I think, don't want to put words into Dan's
mouth ;) ]

| I was hoping to keep track of progress via IRC but we have guests from
| interstate arriving on that weekend. I might catch some of the Oct 14
action
| if it's still running when I get in to work.

If you have any time to complete the tasks outlined for yourself ahead of
time, that would be great.  Specifically wrt the Web Business Category.
Also, any ideas or suggestions on how some of the new features could look
(design, css-wise), if you prepared a couple of samples, that would be
really helpful too.  The more we can get agreed upon, decided ahead of time,
that makes the job of actually doing the coding and work that much easier.

Thanks,

Michele