[thesite] codefest.. next weekend..

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:31:17 CDT 2001

Thanks - I just might come up, but don't count on it.  This
"leave now" trip will put me behind on several projects I was
to complete this week - so I'll probably be working 24s this
next weekend.  Oh well.

Besides, my skill set probably isn't the right mix to be of
much help with the planned projects.  Of course I could be
a beer/coffee/jolt runner - I'm good at that - and get to
meet all y'all.  But that'll happen some day anyway.

Enjoy,
-Hugh