[thesite] rudy, this may intersest you..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Oct 8 15:02:53 CDT 2001

merrily?
i'm not saying that we just walk in and zap a shitload of accounts. in
fact, i was happy we had so much talk over what the best way to query
for them was.

if an account has the same email address, i'd call that a genuine
reduadant duplicate(?). we'll know which ones they are because the query
will tell us. if a person hasn't logged back in to evolt within  a year,
i think its safe to say that they won't have a reaction because they'd
probably forgot about us/their accounts/ in the first place, no?

.djc.