[thesite] CodeFest: Proposed Task List

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon Oct 8 19:10:32 CDT 2001

> http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/CodeFest_2001/draft_tasks.htm

OK, as much as I still think Web Business is a good idea, I'd like to put it
on hold until I (or whoever else) has time to get some new articles in there
for the launch (with the older ones too).

> member's pages.  A combination of the top part of this page as well as the
> user page off weo, I guess is what we are after.

Why not the bottom part? (portfolio, etc).

I think that could be cool. Also, the recently updated bit is a good idea.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au