[thesite] User page data

Isaac Forman isaac at triplezero.com.au
Mon Oct 8 19:25:59 CDT 2001

Hey,

To help myself and others hoping to do some layout for the user pages, can
we work to establish final (optional) data?

Here's what I have, based on the current user page, and neo.evolt.org:

VITAL INFO:

username
full name
birthday
member since
(Does lastlogin work for people who use 'remember me'?)

primary URL
primary email
primary phone number

other contact details (could be a textarea input to allow maximum
flexibility for input of international addresses, etc).

EMPLOYMENT SITUATION:

resumé link (.doc, .rtf, .html or whatever)
skill listing and competence levels
situation (textarea allowing paragraph about looking for a job, or
freelancing, or wanting writing opportunities, or whatever)

EVOLT PARTICIPATION:
articles written
comments written
(tips written?)
other (admin-managed textarea which allows input of other stuff like: "Joe
User has been the project leader and primary contributor for the evolt.org
project Blahblah. He has also  participated in 2 codefests, providing PHP
experience."

(thoughts on this one specifically?)

PORTFOLIO (or another word? - "EXPERIENCE"?):
(up to 5 or 10 examples?, each with title, url, description.)
link to full portfolio (if applicable).

Could be used as a portfolio for freelancers, or to list companies worked at
for others?

Anything else?

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au