[thesite] CodeFest: Proposed Task List

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Oct 8 19:59:01 CDT 2001

Ooops

| Right .. and we talked about it on Admin, and consensus was that it was
good
| to start the category with the proposed new articles.  What we need at
| codefest is that specific list, so that once the category is Live on
w.e.o.,
| someone can immediately go through the supplied list, and change the
| existing article categories.

My apologies .. the above is confusing.  DELETE "proposed" new articles .. I
meant the two recent articles that were written that we've slated for this
new category.. one is Martin's the other is .. I can't remember .. copyright
law and you ?

Thinking too quickly here.

Anyway, I'm off to mid-day Wednesday.  Talk to ya'll then.

Mich